The Church of Our track Headhunterz with Sub Zero Project was the most sold in hardstyle.com during 2018.
Like Q-dance and Masters of Hardcore, each year the site of the largest downloads hadstyle performs its own ranking to define what were the best-selling issues of the period. And this time, the winner was brand new collab "Our churh" Sub Zero Project and Headhunterz. Latter-considered as No. 1 hard dance as DJ Mag was by far the most popular of 2018, who with his album "The Return of Headhunerz" simply swept the top 5 of the top. Ran-D Hurricante positioned only in the sixth.
- Headhunterz, Sub Zero Project – Our Church (Extended)
- Headhunterz, Sound Rush – Rescue Me (Feat. Eurielle) (Extended)
- Headhunterz – Takin’ It Back (Extended)
- Headhunterz, Wildstylez, Noisecontrollers – No One Can Stop Us Now (Extended)
- Headhunterz – Path Of The Hunter (Extended)
- Ran-D – Hurricane (Original Mix)
- Da Tweekaz featuring HALIENE – Bring Me To Life (Pro Mix)
- D-Block & S-te-Fan – Twilight Zone (Pro Mix)
- D-Block & S-te-Fan Ghost Stories (Pro Mix)
- Since Tweekaz - Jägermeister (Extended Mix)
Listen below the complete raking in our Spotify playlist:
Author Rodrigo Barría
Content Creator & Community Manager. Valparaíso, Chile.